Guten Tag! It’s Monday, time for a unique shoe review. Nat-2 is the new convertible 2 in 1 shoe. Engineered in Munich Germany, these shoes come in 20 different styles with endless possibilities to mix and match. Buy two pairs, create four different variations. Buy six….and well, you get the point. These shoes resemble the original Chuck Taylors, why not copy the king of shoes?
Enjoy the Unique shoes of the day: The Nat-2 convertibles.
The Nat-2 Features:
- 2 in 1 function (similar to an El Camino)
- Interchangeable tops, or as we like to call them, “Uppers”
- Stainless and sturdy zipper.
- Flexible abrasion resistant outsole.
- Shock-absorbing and cushioned footbed.
- Handmade – no sweatshop here.