Wedding Shoes Of The Day

One of my friends sent me a classic email today. Rather than forwarding on to hundreds of friends – I decided to post it here, customize the comments and highlight the wedding shoes of the day. No, probably the wedding shoes of the year! I am glad that this couple’s pictures made it on the WWW so that we could all share in the joy of this occasion – but most of all admire their shoes!

Excellent color coordination gentlemen — red ties, black ties no ties and all black shoes….oh what…oops!

White runners for the wedding $56.00

Nice picture of the groomsmen

New Garage Door for the perfect wedding photo back-drop: $1195.00 (included the 5-horse motor and smoked glass windows.)

Wedding of the year

Grand display of the wedding shoes of the year: PRICELESS! (Hey – at least she shaved!)

Showing some leg

Congratulations from the shoes of the day y’all!

Enjoy the wedding shoes of the day!

About admin

I cant help it, I love shoes.

29 Responses to Wedding Shoes Of The Day

1. carina says:

I…just…I…uhm…what was that?

2. Sam says:

I heard stories of this wedding shoot but the actual thing defies description. Thanks for sharing a view of the world I knew not existed.

3. Dan says:

I’ve lost my religion.

4. I think I went to school with these folk in West Virginia.

5. Debsy says:

I’m shocked…SHOCKED!
    not just by the shoes….. the lady didn’t even wear any shoes 😮 those were…eh… NOT SHOES!!!!!!!!
    those were ugly sandals that should be banned from this planet. Same for the groom’s shoes.
    Better yet… ban the complete outfit of the pair…and eh of course put them in another one…

I do have on question though
    Those people didn’t really marry though did they? it’s just a hoax?
    I sincerely hope so….imagine their offspring

6. Daniele says:

Yeah, the shoes are clearly what’s hilarious in this pic…

7. doseitmatter says:

God forbid there’s another one that looks like him!
    But there must be …..coz it looks like she’s eat him !
    They’d spoil another couple…….Shoes are class!!!!!!!!!!

8. michael says:

it’s nice to see a couple so relaxed and comfortable that they can wear the shoes that too, are comfortable and affordable… who needs conventional shoes anyway. they are tight, uncomfortable, and worst of all they make your feet REAK! on a blistering hot day. peace and love.
    p.s beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

9. wiki says:

Sure – beauty is in the eye of the beholder – but only fat and ugly people say that. For my own sanity and peace of mind, and to keep my breakfast down, I’m going to hope this was a hoax.

10. jax says:

Just goes to show there is someone for everyone.

11. bonquiqui says:

is he a mental disabled person?

12. joe says:

yeah…beauty is in the eyes of the beholder…but there is none so blind as he who will not see

13. lil says:

What’s the matter with you people?! It’s their wedding, their happy day and if you dont like it, then good for you. No need to go bitching at them just becuase you feel all high and mighty.

14. sam says:

I absolutely agree. What has shoes got to do with the meaning of the wedding? Their happy and that’s all that matters. They dont deserve to scrutiny of others

15. Beka says:

i just have to say let them be even though dat is ridiculous

16. deanna says:

shoes are shoes. somehow i have a feeling you would be making fun of her even if she wore christian louboutin

17. shannon says:

I think it’s very sad, the way some of you have judged these people.
    We are all individuals and deserve love.
    Shouldn’t we just be happy for these two people that they have found each other. They look happy together which is more than what can be said of many married couples who wed for all the wrong reasons. You can be wearing a $20,000 wedding dress and designer shoes and serve expensive champagne to your snobby guests and end up divorced in 2 years anyway.
    Can’t people focus on the positive side of things once in a while?
    Some people are not born into rich families, are not born with beautiful genetics, and are not raised to focus on superficial things like money, appearances, and shoes. Does that mean they do not deserve respect?
    Just be happy for them.
    Stop judging.

18. Rosemary says:

why do people judge so much…if theyr happy, then let them be happy…if someone was to judge you, im pretty sure you’d hav a problem wit it…and im pretty sure most of the people on here that put ignorant comments on here are butt ugly anyways…grow up, get a life…if its a hoax wat ever, if its not, leave them alone…

19. Johnny says:

Wow… I’ve never seen such a fat sack of woman combined with a ‘special’ but delicate flower of a man who likes to guzzle down the jizzle.

If only I had the power to stand hand in hand with such a big damn replica of chewbacca… Clearly I would be the most powerful person in the world.

I’m glad that I’m awesome… Oh and I don’t love chewbacca and I really don’t like the thought of chugging the jizzle from a woman larger then me…

20. kelsey says:

wow! i think that says it!!!

21. frez says:

I think you guys are more sick mentally than this couple! I envy you…

22. Heather says:

Wow this is funny.. but true they are happy and thats all that counts. They probably are still happily married

23. Frenchi says:

Dude, can you say Meth Mouth??? YUCK

24. BRIDGET says:

the couple is so hot and they are looking so perfect together imagine if you were to be asked whether ur patner is mentally well huh! they are perfect together love is wat matters the most is love and this people are happy so hapy u can even c the smile. i say big up big up. that was the best wedding of the year.

25. Erik says:

Kind of a cool back-drop they´ve got there. This is the first time I see anyone use a garage door as a background for wedding shots… Kind of interesting, but the most interesting picture is the one with the bride flashing her leg… Notice the trees in the background… Makes the bride look like a rain deer… Kind of fun!

Hope they´re still happy married. No reason for judging people for who they are. That´s pathetic and unnecessary. But I would like to give the photographer a few advices for the next time. 🙂

26. Korie says:

the couple deserves one another..
    they r meant for each other..
    despite of their appearance..
    they got what it takes to be the happiest couple on earth..like most of us do..
    if this is a hoax..dont care..
    if it isnt…who cares..
    they have their own life to be respected by other ‘human beings’..

27. Katie says:

For wiki who claims that only those that say, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder ” are fat and ugly, is completly wrong. I am 5’7 128 lbs with blue/green eyes and not ugly. Futhemore, not only is the above statement true, but even more importantly we are all created in God’s image. To sit there and say otherwise is completly against God. What is more important is, the person’s character, not what they look like or if they are wearing the right shoes.

28. sonia says: