I found an interesting article today about tennis shoes. When playing tennis, choose your shoes wisely. Before you purchase a cool racquet and string it, make sure to string the right shoes on your feet. (Make sure and string the left one too.)
Tips for tennis shoes:
- Never wear running shoes on the tennis court. Running shoes provide no lateral support for your feet.
- Find a pair of shoes that are made for tennis. Hum, thanks for stating the obvious Ron Boon!
- Get to know your feet. Find the right size and fit! Meaning the right length, width and precise fit that will compliment the contours of your foot.
- Don’t wear cotton socks. Don’t buy cotton socks period for sports – unless you like the mooshy, hot and sloppy feet feeling.
- Wear non-marking soled shoes. Skid-marks are best left on road.
Use common sense. Use the proper and appropriate shoes for the sport in which you will be engaging in. Leave the high-heels home for all sports.
Find some cool tennis shoes here.
By the way, KSB let’s serve it up!